The program consists of several topics ranging from base level to expert items. Some companies integrated our seminars in their internal education program.
Seminar in English for Supervisors and Engineers
November 24 - November 25
Next event: 24. and 25.11.2020 in Leverkusen, Lindner BayArena Hotel
The target group of these dates are Supervisors of demineralisation plants(e.g. plant engineers, chemists, laboratory manager)
The speakers are: Dr. Dieter Mauer and M.Eng. Sandra Lambertz
Gain more information on what’s going on in ion exchange systems and decide based on reliable knowledge when it comes to the function and operation of your plant. Benefit from our experience in reviewing and analysing problematic plant conditions. Find out what the results of a resin analysis tell you.
Contents of the seminar:
- Some helpful water chemistry tools
- How the common IEX-resins work
- Operation and process engineering of demineralisation plants
- Peculiarities of mixed beds
- System analysis, troubleshooting in case of problems
- Interpretation of resin examinations
- Fouling, special treatments, disinfection
Get in touch with us: