- MionTec started as a “one-man-show” that didn’t start “in the garage” but even “under the garage”
- we build our laboratory for resin examination and our technical center for laboratory trials at the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne. Our first pilot plants were however still build under the garage.
- we moved to Leverkusen-Lützenkirchen. How should we ever use the 265 m2, we said back then.
- those rooms were already too small and a major move to the Altenberger Straße was started. There we were able to start a big resin laboratory, which took account of the steady growth in this business. Our technical center was already a hall with as size of 150 m2.
- we once again doubled our workshop and storage area. This marked the growth strategy for MionTec: We provide all phases of development for your new process or optimize your existing plant up to the tendering support for the construction. The construction and rental of our pilot plants represents an essential pillar for us. We sell our plants all over the world and rent them within the greater European region.
- This extensive range of services offers you the greatest benefit regardless of the current phase of your project.
- Two further offers round off our spectrum of service for you: Seminars as well as resin examinations, also two well established business units in the European region.
- we published our first Book: “Die VE-Anlage”, which is by now well known in the industry.
- we established our dry grinding plant. Here we produce specialized powder under GMP-relevant standards for the pharmaceutical industry.
- our workforce reached 21 persons. Since our location at the Altenberger Straße no longer offered growth opportunities, we bought a much bigger building in the Ernst-Bloch-Straße in Oktober.
- Our technical center and laboratory have an area of about 1000 m2 and another 450 m2 for our offices allow us to continue the next steps of growth in the future.
Thanks to his we are well equipped for your future tasks and the MionTec team is looking forward to your inquiries; is it even so unusual!